mission

A project spawned by my love for my own 2 PitBull "Babies"... Most of the dogs featured I have stumbled upon on the pages of the internet. Links to their stories will be included for further information. Art items are for sale in my ArtsyBullies etsy shop... Portions of the proceeds will be donated to Bully Rescue/Organizations.

Please do not duplicate any of my art without my permission, they are all copyright ©Jamie Schwartz visit Jammerdesignz for my tattoo portfolio and other work. "Art is the Pits, Artsy Bullies by Jamie Schwartz" is a registered Trademark. Please do not use any images without my consent.

Monday, May 23, 2011

"Pitbull Haute Couture"

My mind never sleeps... This style handbag was screaming the loudest Saturday night during my slumber and then again when I was trying relax during my bi-weekly massage sunday.... I made the 1st one modeled after my youngest pittie, Pikey. Note his ears, I don't think he'd be able to have both "normal" at the same time... Ever. It's just his charm.


This is my first attempt at this style bag. I love it for it's size to fit all my stuff! This one was my learning curve. For the next ones I'm going to make; I enlarged the head a bit to fill the frame and am experimenting with different fabrics and trimming.

This is the 2nd one I made for a very dear friend, Little Darling, founder and president of Pinups for Pitbulls. Using her favorite color "glitter" in mind and her 2nd favorite, pink. I created this one of a kind "Pitbull Couture" purse just for her <3

I will be making more, with a variety of faces and silhouettes for the center piece. Each bag will be one of a kind and sewn by little 'ol me!!!

Now if only I could tell my brain to take a nap sometime... I definitely don't have enough time in a day/week to do everything I want!

-<3

2 comments:

  1. Those are fantastic! I bet they'd be a big hit on Etsy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did list 2 already in my etsy shop www.artsybullies.etsy.com and they didn't even last a full morning!

    ReplyDelete