mission

A project spawned by my love for my own 2 PitBull "Babies"... Most of the dogs featured I have stumbled upon on the pages of the internet. Links to their stories will be included for further information. Art items are for sale in my ArtsyBullies etsy shop... Portions of the proceeds will be donated to Bully Rescue/Organizations.

Please do not duplicate any of my art without my permission, they are all copyright ©Jamie Schwartz visit Jammerdesignz for my tattoo portfolio and other work. "Art is the Pits, Artsy Bullies by Jamie Schwartz" is a registered Trademark. Please do not use any images without my consent.

Friday, August 5, 2011

The human problem.

Sometimes dogs are just dogs. We as people are the ones who create these situations for them. Dogs can not be classified without humans. So a dog acting out of frustration or fear is simply that... Not necessarily an aggressive dog. They do not spite us, they do not hold grudges. They are all individual personalities and deserve a chance. So when a situation is created by humans where a dog may perhaps be fearful, frustrated and have no place to go... If they "act out" (or just act like a dog) it should not be the dog's fault. No rash decisions should ever be made based on what you feel society may think... If the thought that a dog may be unfit to coexist with our reality, perhaps a certified animal behaviorist should be called in for a professional opinion. Acting out of rash emotion causes more lives lost rather than proper solutions. Proper ways to re-evaluate said situations, scenarios that cause the dogs to "fail" education is the key...... To quote Gandhi "An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind."

With that being said, I want to share the loss of a beloved dog.






Milo you will be missed forever, I tried to advocate and plea for your life... I loved you even if we met only for a few brief encounters. You were a misunderstood character with an unknown start to this world. You Were found abandoned, starved, you were nursed back to health by people with only love and light in their hearts...then the failed adoptions started... sorry my words held no bearing on that dreadful day. I can promise you from this moment forward I will always trust my instincts. I hope the rainbow bridge is everything this world wasn't may you run free and be loved.

Sorry that this world failed you.

1 comment: