mission

A project spawned by my love for my own 2 PitBull "Babies"... Most of the dogs featured I have stumbled upon on the pages of the internet. Links to their stories will be included for further information. Art items are for sale in my ArtsyBullies etsy shop... Portions of the proceeds will be donated to Bully Rescue/Organizations.

Please do not duplicate any of my art without my permission, they are all copyright ©Jamie Schwartz visit Jammerdesignz for my tattoo portfolio and other work. "Art is the Pits, Artsy Bullies by Jamie Schwartz" is a registered Trademark. Please do not use any images without my consent.

Thursday, October 6, 2011

November 4th Gala- Pinups for Pitbulls


Space is limited tickets are expected to sell out fast! Be sure to get yours early!! Come hang out, dance, eat bid on art, learn a thing or two and look fancy all at the same time!

In case you have no idea who Pinups for Pitbulls are... here's our Mission Statement:

"Pinups for Pitbulls, Inc; (PFPB) a 501(c)3 non-profit organization.
PFPB works to educate the public about the history and temperament of the American Pit Bull Terrier and pit bull type dogs, to raise awareness about Breed Specific Legislation & Discriminatory Laws (B.S.L & B.D.L) Founded in 2005, by Deirdre “Little Darling” Franklin, PFPB has worked to reestablish the defamed reputation of Pit Bull type dogs as America’s premier companion animal, war hero, and therapy dog."

www.pinupsforpitbulls.org

No comments:

Post a Comment