mission

A project spawned by my love for my own 2 PitBull "Babies"... Most of the dogs featured I have stumbled upon on the pages of the internet. Links to their stories will be included for further information. Art items are for sale in my ArtsyBullies etsy shop... Portions of the proceeds will be donated to Bully Rescue/Organizations.

Please do not duplicate any of my art without my permission, they are all copyright ©Jamie Schwartz visit Jammerdesignz for my tattoo portfolio and other work. "Art is the Pits, Artsy Bullies by Jamie Schwartz" is a registered Trademark. Please do not use any images without my consent.

Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine's Day love for Zuko!

"Zuko"
3"x3" acrylic on wooden plaque

This little lovebug is one of the many dogs that benefit from this very project! Art is the Pits has helped sponsor Zuko in the past and present. &hearts

Zuko is currently in boarding in Trucksville PA. He is in desperate need of a foster or forever home! His sad story began when his old "Owner" (I use that term very loosley) decided he didn't want the sweet little boy... He said if the shelter wasn't going to take him, he was going to just let him go in the wild... Geez, some people! Bully Breed Rescue stepped in and rescued Zuko from the shelter... However not having an open foster, Zuko is in boarding. He may be safe from death row, however this isn't the life a puppy like Zuko needs! Maybe your Valentine's gift is to open your heart and home to this precious boy!

contact: bbr.fostercare@gmail.com for more info on Zuko!

Visit his Petfinder page to see more pictures and get info on fostering or Adopting Zuko &hearts

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment