mission

A project spawned by my love for my own 2 PitBull "Babies"... Most of the dogs featured I have stumbled upon on the pages of the internet. Links to their stories will be included for further information. Art items are for sale in my ArtsyBullies etsy shop... Portions of the proceeds will be donated to Bully Rescue/Organizations.

Please do not duplicate any of my art without my permission, they are all copyright ©Jamie Schwartz visit Jammerdesignz for my tattoo portfolio and other work. "Art is the Pits, Artsy Bullies by Jamie Schwartz" is a registered Trademark. Please do not use any images without my consent.

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Art Prints

Art Prints

Due to the success and great response to my ACEO cards on the Facebook page, and in my Etsy shop. I have also decided to put the artwork up for larger prints.

Clicking the picture above will bring you to my Fine Art America store!

So far since January through your help and this project we have been able to donate a little over $500 to dogs in need! Thank you so much for your continued support!!! I also have some T-shirts in the works... I know I have some in my Cafe Press shop.. however these will be a special run, Olive/Military green with a brassy printing! Stay tuned!

&hearts- J

1 comment:

  1. Hi you have some really cool work!

    I am so impressed that you have done so much to help the breed you love!

    i work to helo save wild horses, but i also have a SPCA dog who i have had since she was a puppy. Im all for helping rescued animals!

    check out my blog.im trying to get more follwers!

    www.wildhorseproject.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete