mission

A project spawned by my love for my own 2 PitBull "Babies"... Most of the dogs featured I have stumbled upon on the pages of the internet. Links to their stories will be included for further information. Art items are for sale in my ArtsyBullies etsy shop... Portions of the proceeds will be donated to Bully Rescue/Organizations.

Please do not duplicate any of my art without my permission, they are all copyright ©Jamie Schwartz visit Jammerdesignz for my tattoo portfolio and other work. "Art is the Pits, Artsy Bullies by Jamie Schwartz" is a registered Trademark. Please do not use any images without my consent.

Sunday, August 29, 2010

#5 "Stryker"

DSCN1147


When I first saw the post about this puppy... I wanted him so bad, that face just cracks me up! It looks as if someone took a paintbrush and just swept it down his face!!!! Too Cute. According the the comments under his post on the fb page he is in the care of a rescue... Which one I am not sure, but when/if I find out I will post it here &hearts

Excerpt from where I originally heard about "Stryker":

*****"I have never in my life seen a pup/dog as strikingly handsome as this little boy, because of this,we are calling him Stryker. I did ask if his black blaze was spray painted on him. You never know. This sweet tempered pit puppy was picked up as a stray in Houma,LA and now resides at Terrebonne Animal Control. Stryker is estimated to be about 3-4 months old. Due to Parish policies,Stryker can only be released to a reputable rescue. This is a high kill animal control. Because of the oil spill and people losing their jobs,many more pets are being surrendered. The shelter is very rescue friendly,super clean and the staff go above and beyond for the the animals in their care. They are a pleasure to work with. They are also great at picking out the best tempered animals with the sweetest personality."*****

Click the Picture to see the Original Post from the Pinups For Pitbulls Face Book Fanpage:
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment