mission

A project spawned by my love for my own 2 PitBull "Babies"... Most of the dogs featured I have stumbled upon on the pages of the internet. Links to their stories will be included for further information. Art items are for sale in my ArtsyBullies etsy shop... Portions of the proceeds will be donated to Bully Rescue/Organizations.

Please do not duplicate any of my art without my permission, they are all copyright ©Jamie Schwartz visit Jammerdesignz for my tattoo portfolio and other work. "Art is the Pits, Artsy Bullies by Jamie Schwartz" is a registered Trademark. Please do not use any images without my consent.

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

#28 "Magnus"---> ADOPTED!!!

#28 Magnus

5x5 acrylic on wooden plaque

I saw Magnus on the Bergen County Animal Shelter's page. There really isn't much written about him, other than his name. However since he is there, he is in need of a home. He was featured for a post to not forget about the critters in need this holiday season.
Here is Magnus' petfinder page &hearts

In fact to bring it one step further, there are many holiday "drives" raising items in need for your local shelters. Check out these for instance:

Loyalty Tattoo "Tattoos for Tails" event

Princess Buttercup's Winter Wonderland Supply & Toy Drive

It doesn't even need to be an organized event, just bring some donations down to your local shelter, as it will be much appreciated.

Also consider donating to your favorite Rescue(s) as well... this time of year the funds get low but the needs are still there.

Click below to go See Magnus and other animals in need of furever homes at the Bergen County Animal Shelter:Photobucket

1 comment: