mission

A project spawned by my love for my own 2 PitBull "Babies"... Most of the dogs featured I have stumbled upon on the pages of the internet. Links to their stories will be included for further information. Art items are for sale in my ArtsyBullies etsy shop... Portions of the proceeds will be donated to Bully Rescue/Organizations.

Please do not duplicate any of my art without my permission, they are all copyright ©Jamie Schwartz visit Jammerdesignz for my tattoo portfolio and other work. "Art is the Pits, Artsy Bullies by Jamie Schwartz" is a registered Trademark. Please do not use any images without my consent.

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

#27 "Romeo"

#27 "Romeo"
5x5 acrylic on wooden plaque.

I first laid eyes on "Romeo" through the Bully Breed Rescue facebook page. This poor guy has found himself homeless right before the holidays...His "family" didn't want him anymore now he is at the King George Animal control in King George, VA. This is what they had to say about Romeo:

***"Control #10-25-10-1 Pit/Terrier mix, male, adult, surrender. Hi, my name is "Romeo". I am sweet and fun, I love to play fetch with the tennis ball, I will bring it right back to you and drop it at your feet, if it's not close enough and you tell me "closer" I will nudge it with my nose until it is just where you want it. My owner didn't want me anymore. They have new kids and said I wasn't doing well with them. I wasn't getting any attention anymore and was just trying to let them know I was still there. I know how to sit and speak for a treat. I am going to need someone special to be my new friend. Please don't forget about me. I need a new home right away."***

***"If you need to know more about any of these animals, please contact Vicki at vl tate@hotmail.com

King George Animal Control is located at 11377 Citizens’ Way, King George, VA 22485. King George Animal Control is open 10-1 Monday, Friday, or Saturday; 10-3 Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday; closed Holidays and Sundays. All pulls must occur during these times."***


Click on Romeo to go read more information on this cute love bug:
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment