mission

A project spawned by my love for my own 2 PitBull "Babies"... Most of the dogs featured I have stumbled upon on the pages of the internet. Links to their stories will be included for further information. Art items are for sale in my ArtsyBullies etsy shop... Portions of the proceeds will be donated to Bully Rescue/Organizations.

Please do not duplicate any of my art without my permission, they are all copyright ©Jamie Schwartz visit Jammerdesignz for my tattoo portfolio and other work. "Art is the Pits, Artsy Bullies by Jamie Schwartz" is a registered Trademark. Please do not use any images without my consent.

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

#25 "Marshmellow"

#25 Marshmellow
4x4 Acrylic on wooden plaque

I know, but there's already been another pup named "Marshmellow"... But if you can't tell I am a sucker for Blues.


This particular dog named after one of my favorite s'mores fixin's is another of Sweet Bark Pitbull Rescue's dogs

This is what they had to say about him:
***"This is Marshmallow! (Formerly Ducati)

Marshmallow's story is lengthy and sad, but we don't want to focus on that. What we think everyone needs to know is what a sweet guy he is! He just wants someone to love him! He's very obedient and just wants to please. We were told he's not good with cats, but so far he's doing fine with them. He's fine with other dogs, but not really interested in playing much. He likes kids and is very gentle. He's a young boy, neutered and UTD with vaccines.

If you're interested in meeting this handsome guy or want more info please e-mail us at sweetbarkpitbullrescue@gmail.com"***


I like that, not focusing on his past, just a new fresh start to his future. What a handsome man, I tell you if I was independently wealthy and had the acreage, I'd see how to make my own sanctuary for these loves in need of a gentle caring home.

click on his picture to go to his facebook album:
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment