mission

A project spawned by my love for my own 2 PitBull "Babies"... Most of the dogs featured I have stumbled upon on the pages of the internet. Links to their stories will be included for further information. Art items are for sale in my ArtsyBullies etsy shop... Portions of the proceeds will be donated to Bully Rescue/Organizations.

Please do not duplicate any of my art without my permission, they are all copyright ©Jamie Schwartz visit Jammerdesignz for my tattoo portfolio and other work. "Art is the Pits, Artsy Bullies by Jamie Schwartz" is a registered Trademark. Please do not use any images without my consent.

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

#26- Flora

#26 Flora
3x5 acrylic on wooden plaque.

*** Update Poor Flora is spending eternity at the Rainbow Bridge, at least she no longer will have to deal with the lack of compassion that has become humanity. I hope for a day when shelters and rescues are no longer needed.......****

I saw Flora on the Philly Urgent's Facebook Page. The page lists animals at the Philadelphia animal control shelter who need adoption/ foster care.
ACCT is located at 111 W Hunting Park Ave, Philly and is open 9am-6pm every day.
Email nsmith@pspca.org, jsweeney@pspca.org for more information on Flora.

This is what is written under her picture:
***"Hi, I'm FLORA(A11803477).. I was brought here by the police because I didn't have a home. I'm about 3-5 years old and I'm a Pit Terrier mix. I'm all white and I have a really neat brindle colored patch over my right eye. I'm not really crazy about living in the shelter, although I tend to take most things in stride. I'm totally out of that puppy phase.. I'm not very jumpy or hyperactive, but I do enjoy being outside and having the opportunity to spend time with people. At first, I'm kind of shy, but if you give some treats and some pets, I open up and feel much more comfortable. I am looking for someone who will rescue me from the shelter, take me into their family and teach me how to be a great addition to the family. I am super treat motivated, so I'd be a great candidate for some obedience training. I've never really had the opportunity to be around too many other dogs, so if you have a dog at home, please bring him or her up to meet me so that we can make sure we all get along just fine. I don't really mind cats too much either, so I could probably live with them. If you're looking for a pretty, easy going, trainable, friendly dog, then I'm your girl. Please come to ACCT today and meet me!!! Email helpphilaanimals@gmail.com for more information."***


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment