mission

A project spawned by my love for my own 2 PitBull "Babies"... Most of the dogs featured I have stumbled upon on the pages of the internet. Links to their stories will be included for further information. Art items are for sale in my ArtsyBullies etsy shop... Portions of the proceeds will be donated to Bully Rescue/Organizations.

Please do not duplicate any of my art without my permission, they are all copyright ©Jamie Schwartz visit Jammerdesignz for my tattoo portfolio and other work. "Art is the Pits, Artsy Bullies by Jamie Schwartz" is a registered Trademark. Please do not use any images without my consent.

Friday, November 5, 2010

"Beck" #22

#22- Beck

4x4 Acrylic on wooden plaque.


I first read about "Beck" on the Pinups for Pitbull's facebook page. Since the note was posted and thanks to all the sharing, Beck is now safe and adopted... At least that is what his petfinder page says!!!! What a handsome boy. Here is what was stated in the note:

***"Beck was brought to the shelter by someone who claimed she found him. He is only 1 year old. He is at the New Haven Animal Shelter in New Haven , CT and they have him labeled as a pit bull/lab mix. Beck has only been at the shelter for 3 weeks and has deteriorated rapidly. The pictures you see were taken October 27th (except for the facial shot, that was taken when he first arrived). He's lost 10 lbs. in one week!"***


Click on his picture below to see the original note and other pictures &hearts
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment