mission

A project spawned by my love for my own 2 PitBull "Babies"... Most of the dogs featured I have stumbled upon on the pages of the internet. Links to their stories will be included for further information. Art items are for sale in my ArtsyBullies etsy shop... Portions of the proceeds will be donated to Bully Rescue/Organizations.

Please do not duplicate any of my art without my permission, they are all copyright ©Jamie Schwartz visit Jammerdesignz for my tattoo portfolio and other work. "Art is the Pits, Artsy Bullies by Jamie Schwartz" is a registered Trademark. Please do not use any images without my consent.

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

#24- Fendi

#24 Fendi
5x5 acrylic on wooden plaque

I first heard about Fendi through Bully Breed Rescue. How she still is in need of a furever home is beyond me! Such a sweet doll! here's what they have to say about this darling:

***"Fendi is an tiny little girl who is looking for a forever home! Fendi is around 2 yrs old, UTD on her shots, spayed, and weighs 39lbs!!
She is such a sweet girl, and not to mention adorable!! Pictures do not do her justice!! Fendi has such a wonderful tempermant. She is very tolerant, and eager to please! Fendi would do great in a home with children! She is gentle, but full of energy and loves life! Fendi is one of the coolest dogs I have ever met. She loves to play tug of war, and will hold on while you spin her in circles in air.Fendi is happy cuddling in your lap and giving kisses, or playing with a toy!

If you are interested in this dog, please contact Heidi at bbrct@yahoo.com. Adoption application, references, and home visit required.Adoption fee is $200."****


Click on below to go see other pictures of this lovely gal:

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment