mission

A project spawned by my love for my own 2 PitBull "Babies"... Most of the dogs featured I have stumbled upon on the pages of the internet. Links to their stories will be included for further information. Art items are for sale in my ArtsyBullies etsy shop... Portions of the proceeds will be donated to Bully Rescue/Organizations.

Please do not duplicate any of my art without my permission, they are all copyright ©Jamie Schwartz visit Jammerdesignz for my tattoo portfolio and other work. "Art is the Pits, Artsy Bullies by Jamie Schwartz" is a registered Trademark. Please do not use any images without my consent.

Sunday, October 31, 2010

"Six" is just the clown for Halloween!!!

"Six"  #21
4"x4" Acrylic on wooden plaque


Rumor has it Six is a big time clown! He reminds me a bunch of my very own Stan.. In fact before I set out to paint it, Brian saw his picture on the table and for a quick minute thought it was Staniel!

Six is just one of the many dogs available for adoption with Sweet Bark Pit Bull Rescue Here's his blurb from the album:

***"We took in Six and two of his puppies in May. He's such a great boy, very sweet, great with kids, loves to give kisses. He's very easy going! Happy to play fetch, go for a walk or cuddle on the couch with you!!

He lives with cats right now and is a little scared of them, but is doing really well. He's good with other dogs, but would prefer a sister!!

He's a young boy 1 1/2 yrs old, neutered and UTD on vaccines!

If you'd like to meet Six or want more info please e-mail us at sweetbarkpitbullrescue@gmail.com "***



Click below to see more pictures of this goof in action!!!

Photobucket

1 comment: