mission

A project spawned by my love for my own 2 PitBull "Babies"... Most of the dogs featured I have stumbled upon on the pages of the internet. Links to their stories will be included for further information. Art items are for sale in my ArtsyBullies etsy shop... Portions of the proceeds will be donated to Bully Rescue/Organizations.

Please do not duplicate any of my art without my permission, they are all copyright ©Jamie Schwartz visit Jammerdesignz for my tattoo portfolio and other work. "Art is the Pits, Artsy Bullies by Jamie Schwartz" is a registered Trademark. Please do not use any images without my consent.

Saturday, October 9, 2010

"Brad Pit"- Bully Ambassador #5

Brad Pit-BA#5
5"x5" Acrylic on wooden plaque.

I first saw Brad on the Concrete Angel's Face book page. Of course he caught my eye because he reminds me so much of my Pikey. I do have a soft spot for those Blue noses.

Here's an excerpt from "Brad Pit's" story:
****"-Brad Pit was possibly used as a bait dog or was in several dog fights.
When he came to us he had some old scars of bite wounds, ALOT of old scar tissue & open wounds that are infected, staff infections in both legs & under neck (has a hard time walking & breathing) and an infected & swollen left eye & was very much under weight.


UPDATE ON BRAD PIT: o7.15.1o
brad is totally healed (except from his neuter)
he has gained total of 25 pounds & is doing wonderful!
has passed several temp. tests & is now in behavior training on his way to becoming a therapy dog


brad still has a little limp in his walk..he seems to favor his left leg at times.

but all in all this pup is one amazing being!
LOVES EVERYONE & EVERYTHING!!!"****


Click his picture to go see more of Brad and read his whole story! He's become somewhat of a local celebrity in his area:

No comments:

Post a Comment