mission

A project spawned by my love for my own 2 PitBull "Babies"... Most of the dogs featured I have stumbled upon on the pages of the internet. Links to their stories will be included for further information. Art items are for sale in my ArtsyBullies etsy shop... Portions of the proceeds will be donated to Bully Rescue/Organizations.

Please do not duplicate any of my art without my permission, they are all copyright ©Jamie Schwartz visit Jammerdesignz for my tattoo portfolio and other work. "Art is the Pits, Artsy Bullies by Jamie Schwartz" is a registered Trademark. Please do not use any images without my consent.

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

#33 "Buka"

#33 Buka
3"x3" acrylic on wooden plaque

Meet "Buka" is it wrong I love saying his name? BukaBukaBuka! I saw his face last week and put the picture on my desk top.. I have been looking at his sweet face everyday. He is too cute! He also is listed as URGENT in Philly ACC...

Here's what they have to say about Mr. Buka:

***"Buka (11879521) is an adult pit bull terrier mix. Buka was found running the streets of Philadelphia and found by a police officer who brought him to the shelter. Buka showed no interest in cats. He did well during his dog meets, but he did best with a very friendly dog. He avoided the dog that was obnoxious and jumping all over him. Buka already knows sit and is very treat motivated and would do great with an owner who will teach him basic obedience. Buka is a very sweet boy who needs a new home. Do you have room for him this holiday season?
Photos at:
Other Pictures of Buka:
1
2
3

These animals are located at Philadelphia's animal control shelter, ACCT. They need immediate adoption or foster care.
ACCT is located at 111 W Hunting Park Ave and is open 365 days a year. Please check www.pspca.org for hours.
To check the status of an animal, call 267-385-3800, email nsmith@pspca.org or jsweeney@pspca.org, or send us a message"****


Here's hoping that his life isn't cut too short due to being in the wrong place...maybe you know someone who is interested in this beautiful boy!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment