mission

A project spawned by my love for my own 2 PitBull "Babies"... Most of the dogs featured I have stumbled upon on the pages of the internet. Links to their stories will be included for further information. Art items are for sale in my ArtsyBullies etsy shop... Portions of the proceeds will be donated to Bully Rescue/Organizations.

Please do not duplicate any of my art without my permission, they are all copyright ©Jamie Schwartz visit Jammerdesignz for my tattoo portfolio and other work. "Art is the Pits, Artsy Bullies by Jamie Schwartz" is a registered Trademark. Please do not use any images without my consent.

Monday, September 13, 2010

#14 Bruce----> ADOPTED!!! 9/24/10

#14 Bruce

5"x5" acrylic on wooden panel 9/13/10
Bruce looks so happy go lucky!!! I saw first saw Bruce when he was Bully Breed Rescue's pet of the week!

Here is an excerpt from his petfinder page:

****Beautiful (When I say beautiful, I mean it!) Bruce is in need of a forever home. Bruce had a home once. He was found wandering the streets of Brooklyn, and ended up in a high kill shelter. His owner identified him, but unfortunately, never came to get him. So Bruce waited, for his daddy,but ultimately for death. Bruce has the most unique coat coloring, which is called "blue fawn." He is absolutely stunning, and an awesome boy! He is the perfect mixture of brawn and beauty! This boy is a perfect example of what a pittie boy is! Now Bruce is safe and looking for some place to call his FOREVER home! Bruce is a big boy, but you could never tell! He is gentle and loving, walks beautifully on leash, listens VERY well and just wants to cuddle! He does not jump on you and will wait politely to be pet. Bruce is my big teddy bear! He will lay in the grass and lay me lay all over him! Bruce does well with other dogs,, but would do best in a home with a female. Bruce is 80 lbs of stocky muscle, and around 3 yrs old. He is absolutely stunning (Bruce is one of the prettiest dogs I have EVER seen!!) , and a very unique boy. Bruce has a little over bite which causes his tongue to stick out, which is absolutely adorable! Bruce is great with kids, and great with other dogs!!! If you are interested in this dog, please contact Heidi at bbrct@yahoo.com. Adoption application, references, and home visit required.Adoption fee is $200. *****

***UPDATE***

Bruce went to his furever home Friday 9/24/10!!! &hearts &hearts

To see more photos of Bruce click his picture below!
Photobucket

1 comment: