mission

A project spawned by my love for my own 2 PitBull "Babies"... Most of the dogs featured I have stumbled upon on the pages of the internet. Links to their stories will be included for further information. Art items are for sale in my ArtsyBullies etsy shop... Portions of the proceeds will be donated to Bully Rescue/Organizations.

Please do not duplicate any of my art without my permission, they are all copyright ©Jamie Schwartz visit Jammerdesignz for my tattoo portfolio and other work. "Art is the Pits, Artsy Bullies by Jamie Schwartz" is a registered Trademark. Please do not use any images without my consent.

Monday, September 20, 2010

#19 Floppy Dog

#19 Floppy

Let me start out with a confession... I &hearts this puppy so much. My best friend, Nicole, is fostering this beautiful little girl. She has stolen the heart of everyone she meets. My boys, Stan and Pikey, absolutely adore her. They play so well together. I am selfishly hoping that she becomes a permanent member of Nicole's family so that we get to continue to see her. She was rescued by the wonderful people at Sweet Bark Pit Bull Rescue this is what they had to say about Floppy (formerly known as Sydney)

*** "This is Floppy (formerly known as Sydney)! She came all the way from Alabama where she was running out of time!

What is she mixed with? We're not quite sure! But adorable...THAT WE ARE COMPLETELY SURE OF!!

She's the cutest, sweetest little girl. Maybe a little Boston terrier in there? Basenj? Whatever she is it doesn't matter. She's as cute as can be and looking for her furever home. She's good with dogs, cats, kids...you name it!

She's 5mos old, spayed and UTD on vaccines. " ***


Click below to see more pictures of this little lady &hearts (in this picture she's standing next to my Pikey)
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment