mission

A project spawned by my love for my own 2 PitBull "Babies"... Most of the dogs featured I have stumbled upon on the pages of the internet. Links to their stories will be included for further information. Art items are for sale in my ArtsyBullies etsy shop... Portions of the proceeds will be donated to Bully Rescue/Organizations.

Please do not duplicate any of my art without my permission, they are all copyright ©Jamie Schwartz visit Jammerdesignz for my tattoo portfolio and other work. "Art is the Pits, Artsy Bullies by Jamie Schwartz" is a registered Trademark. Please do not use any images without my consent.

Thursday, September 23, 2010

#20 "Roy"

#20 Roy
5"x5" acrylic on wooden panel. painted 9/22/10

I bet this boy is a goof in real life! Look at his face! It makes me giggle!

I first saw "Roy" on the Bruised not Broken fanpage apparently I am not the first to paint this lovely boy... I almost didn't because of this but that smile beckoned me! Here is an excerpt from his album:

*** "CHECK OUT ROY!! This ADORABLE, SMILEY red-nose pittie is in urgent need of either a FOSTER OR FOREVER home, as his current foster situation is not ideal (cramped conditions, lots of crate time, etc.) ROY was saved from Death Row by the incredible rescue group, DakodaLove, but NOW REALLY NEEDS OUR HELP! He is SUCH AN OUTSTANDING DOG! Roy is about 1.5 years old, neutered, up to date on all his shots, HOUSETRAINED, GREAT WITH PEOPLE/DOGS, loooooves to play and snuggle...just a fabulous boy! And a REALLY COOL fact about Roy is that his portrait is hanging in Shorti Rossi's home (from the show "Pit Boss" on Animal Planet)!! Does that sort of make Roy a celebrity? Maybe a little? ;)
If interested in fostering/adopting this AMAZINGLY SWEET dog and would like to fill out an application, please send an email to Cristina at: dakodalove@gmail.com "****


click below to go see other pictures of this silly guy!
Photobucket
Photo: Cristina Pronzati Photography©

No comments:

Post a Comment